IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEMS CONTACT OUR ORGANISATOR PERSONALLY ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jarzomb91
WHAT IS VTEC CUP POLAND?
VTEC CUP POLAND is the time attack cup, created especially for drivers who are racing in cars manufactured by Honda, or other cars but with Honda engines.
WHEN AND WHERE?
This season we are racing on six different polish circuits + organising an additional event:
- 19.03.2022 – Silesia Ring (Cooperation with “Hot Hatch Polska”)
- 30.04.2022 – Tor Modlin (Cooperation with “GT Series Poland”)
- 25.06.2022 – Tor Łódź
- 07.08.2022 – Tor Poznań (Cooperation with “Time Attack Poland”)
- September 2022 – Moto Park Ułęż (Cooperation will be announced) – date TBA
- 09.10.2021 – Tor Jastrząb
- BONUS ROUND: VTEC Cup Nurburgring Trip 2022 – (around May 2022)
To be qualified for seasonal rankings, completing at least two races is mandatory. Five from six races are counted to final result. So that means:
- you miss one race – NO PROBLEM, you still can win;
- one your race was a bad luck – NO PROBLEM, you still can win;
- you completed all six races – count five with best result;
- you missed two, three or four races – you are still in the rankings but your chances to win this season are low;
EACH ROUND MEANS:
- unforgettable racing emotions;
- fierce competition for best places and prices;
- possibility to train your skills with our professional racing tutor. Each VCP member can take instructor for one session during the day, and take his valuable tips and tricks;
- professional photos and aftermovie;
- delicious treat;
- additional attractions;
WHAT ARE THE RACING CLASSES?
There are two types of classes: STREET and PRO
- YOU CAN: change wheels, modify visually (no advanced aero!), modify engine and drivetrain, modify suspension and brakes, install oil cooling, install bucket seat, harnesses, racing steering wheel (if it is possible without removing interior parts)
- YOU CAN’T: install sequential gearboxes, remove interior parts, install advanced aero, cut body, install light body parts (“Spoon” wings, lips, hood and rear hatch in Civic EG is OK), light windows;
NO SLICK TIRES IN STREET CLASSES!
There are 2 sub-classes:
STREET (for cars with POWER/WEIGHT RATIO under 0,18HP/kg)
STREET + (for cars with POWER/WEIGHT RATIO from 0,18HP/kg up)
Basically all mods and slicks are allowed!
There are 3 sub-classes:
D PRO (Cars with D, L, R, F SOHC, B non VTEC engines)
B PRO (Cars with B, H up to 220HP engines and cars from D PRO but boosted)
K PRO (Cars with K, J, C, F DOHC, H over 220 HP engines and cars from B PRO but boosted)
- Helmet is obligatory for every driver and every passenger, no matter what car;
- Full slick = Rollcage/Rollbar only on track which demand it (POZNAŃ);
- Car have to be in a good technical condition; No leakings; Fire extinguisher onboard;
- Personal culture and fair play is a MUST!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR VTEC CUP POLAND?
There are few steps that you need to take:
- Fill in the form, that you can find here: CLICK
- Upload photo of your car using the uploader on the same page (your name should be in the name of the file, for example: kowalski.jpg)
- Buy “VTEC CUP driver card”, with or without hoodie: CLICK
MORE INFORMATIONS IN THE “INFORMACJE” TAB. SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF ALL THE RULES – REGULAMIN VCP. IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEMS CONTACT OUR ORGANISATOR PERSONALLY ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jarzomb91